POSTED FEBRUARY 17, 2020
I have been doing a lot of research on how to expand a music ministry. One of the first steps is to write down your goals. Here are mine for 2020 and beyond.
1. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you...Matthew 6:33 King James Version (KJV)
2. To trust God and seek His will for my music ministry.
3. To practice and rehearse, both guitaring and singing.
4. Re-write some of the old songs and write some new songs.
5. I would like to play 75 gigs a year.
6. I would love to see an average of two children sponsored through Compassion per gig or have 100 sponsored for the year. For more information about Compassion and how to sponsor a child, please click Compassion International.
7. Learn how to network, build relationships, and work with others using music ministries to reach people for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
What are your goals?